polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Nemeth Sandor <sandor.nemeth.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 05:33:31 GMT
Hello everybody,

I am a new subscriber to dev@zest.apache.org. I found Zest via
https://helpwanted.apache.org/ and I would like to help.

My background: I am working with Java for 8 years, with Java 8 for the last
2 years, and currently work for a small german company and we use a bunch
of apache projects (commons, codec, io, tomcat, etc), but I have no
experience until now with Zest (but I am familiar with most of the concepts
listed on the website).

Also this will be my very first open source project to contribute to, so I
would appreciate any help and guidance you provide me, and also I would be
very open to your feedback (both on the mailing list and in private)

I will go through the source code (I have already read some of the issues
present in JIRA), but if you have any suggestions where to start, I would
be very much open to suggestions.

Best regards,
Sandor Nemeth