polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Zest QuickStart??
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2016 15:25:09 GMT
Yeah, I have not put in enough care in this,

 a. Yes, I agree that external types should be easy to add. GitHub pull is
one good mechanism.
 b. I have not spent a single second on anything but Mac OSX. Not sure what
you are on.
 c. As usual, feel free to improve. I don't think I have anything in my
pipeline there at the moment.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer