polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: FOAF file inaccuracies
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 22:17:35 GMT
It is back up, so probably a smaller thing. "zones" are running on some
virtualized arrangement (used to be Solaris containers, but I think it is
on AWS now).

Yes, if I remember correctly, the personal FOAF file was in my home
directory on minotaur, which was decommissioned last year. No idea how that
works now...

Cheers
Niclas

--