polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: 回复: 回复: Large Scale Entity Store Database?
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2016 13:49:26 GMT
zhuangmz08 a écrit :
> Hi,
> I've trying out elasticsearch index/query engine. However, I meet this exception: MaxBytesLengthExceededException[bytes
can be at most 32766 in length; got 79504]
> I found an answer in stackoverflow (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24019868/utf8-encoding-is-longer-than-the-max-length-32766)
says that elasticsearch only support short text.
> Maybe I have to split the long field into small fields?

Hi,
Yes, you hit a hard limitation in Lucene.
I'll update the documentation to mention them.
Spliting your fields could be a strategy.
On the other hand, if you don't need to query that field, set it to
@Queryable(false) to get rid of the issue.

HTH

/Paul