polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject Python Interface
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 07:37:13 GMT
Hi,

I have some written python scripts, which consums data from former database. Now, I would
like to switch the former database into a domain designed database, which is the mongo Map
Entity Store. And I also like to use ONLY one domain model across multi language platform.
I have some follwing questions:
1. Is there any exist python interface to read database into pandas DataFrame? I'm afraid
not....
2. If I write my own python interface, I would have to know the Entity Format, since my interface
exposes to this format. Is there explicit format guide?

Thanks a lot.