polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <hedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flaky tests and CI
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:32:40 GMT
I agree.
I am even at the point of killing Scheduler completely for now, since there
are critical bugs in it, and scheduling might be better done with external
trigger.

Rest tests, sure go ahead. I also think that it need a major overhaul,
since none of us are familiar with the library and can't support it.

Niclas