polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: Flaky tests and CI
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 17:24:21 GMT
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I agree.

Metrics tests will now be retried 3 times up until success.

> I am even at the point of killing Scheduler completely for now, since there
> are critical bugs in it, and scheduling might be better done with external
> trigger.

Yeah, let's ditch it!

> Rest tests, sure go ahead. I also think that it need a major overhaul,
> since none of us are familiar with the library and can't support it.

Hum, I won't dive into this and do any overhaul :)
But, I added a configuration to the "admin" server so we can set the port.
And the tests now use a dynamically allowed free port.
This should prevent the CI builds to fail intermitently and send useless
emails to dev@.

Cheers