polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Rickard Öberg's old blog source code
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 05:44:01 GMT
No, I don't think so. Current samples/dci is about money transfer, but the code mentation in
the blog is about task assignment..... How can I search file in git history?

发件人: "Niclas Hedhman";<niclas@hedhman.org>;
发送时间: 2016年5月13日(星期五) 凌晨4:02
收件人: "dev"<dev@zest.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Rickard Öberg's old blog source code

I located the server's --bare repository, and the h= is not the GIT
hashcode as it is not in it.

(Btw, it wasn't gitorious but gitosis server.)

DCI is mentioned, so it is likely that the source for that is available in
the current samples/ directory (I guess it is the stuff in samples/dci),
which hasn't changed much in the last couple of years (other than upgrade
to newer API).

Cheers
Niclas

--