polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject Re: entity composite query
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 02:27:03 GMT
ReindexerService, I think this is the answer. More over, could I take more control on reindexing.

From:  "";<zhuangmz08@qq.com>;
Date:  Fri, May 27, 2016 09:47 AM
To:  "dev"<dev@zest.apache.org>;

Subject:  entity composite query

Hi,
I'm confused about the index query.
first time :
1. setup redis entity store server (RedisMapEntityStoreAssembler).
2. insert two entity composites: A, B.
3. remain running the redis server.
second time:
1. setup in-memory index query (RdfMemoryStoreAssembler).
2. insert another two entity composites: C, D.
3. query all the entities, expected 4 entities found, however, only C & D are found, A
& B are missing.
It seems that A & B are never indexed? How could I reindex the whole entity store? Or,
how could I reindex entity store on specific class type of entity composite?
Thanks a lot.