polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Rickard Öberg's old blog source code
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 20:02:13 GMT
I located the server's --bare repository, and the h= is not the GIT
hashcode as it is not in it.

(Btw, it wasn't gitorious but gitosis server.)

DCI is mentioned, so it is likely that the source for that is available in
the current samples/ directory (I guess it is the stuff in samples/dci),
which hasn't changed much in the last couple of years (other than upgrade
to newer API).

Cheers
Niclas

--