polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <hedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rickard Öberg's old blog source code
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 05:25:30 GMT
That link is to the very of gitorius server that we were running before
GitHub became feasible.

The source is probably available in one if the deprecated repositories on
GitHib. I think we did a full import, so you should be able to find it by
searching the hash in the URL (after h= )

If not, let me know as I think I have a copy of the gitorious server's last
state...

Rickard retired from the project as his involvement in Neo4j overtook his
priorities in 2011/2012(?) somewhere

Cheers

Niclas