polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Help with task: Adapt AsciiDoctor
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 08:51:48 GMT
Hi Sarah,

I know that it is easy to click on the "I wish to help" button on that
page, so before explaining the task in more detail, I would like to check
if you are really interested, or just pressed the button "anyway".

Ascii Doctor is a toolchain to automatically convert AsciiDoc documents to
HTML, and we have a fair amount of AsciiDoc in our source control system,
starting at
https://github.com/apache/zest-java/tree/develop/manual/src/docs/website

Let us know a little bit about yourself...

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer