polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislav Muhametsin <stanislav.muhamet...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi>
Subject Re: could not active service
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 19:30:55 GMT
It's been very long time since I visited that code, but either:
1. Things have changed and the "walk the whole entity composite type
chain of the whole application" logic of the SQL-indexing is no longer
valid, or
2. You have multiple entity composite declarations with the same types
(interfaces).

Viewing the entity declaration would greatly help resolving this.