polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: UseDefaults with custom default value?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 09:47:01 GMT
Hi, Niclas,
The status of [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEST-142] is [Resolved] by you. Does
this mean you have fix the bug and upload your patch code?

发件人: "Niclas Hedhman";<niclas@hedhman.org>;
发送时间: 2016年4月15日(星期五) 下午4:05
收件人: "dev"<dev@zest.apache.org>;

主题: Re: UseDefaults with custom default value?

Sure...

The official way is that on https://zest.apache.org/ main page, under the
Community menu, there is a "Issues" choice.
That will transport you to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEST

JIRA will require you to have an account. It is self-service. In the top
right corner, there should be a LOGIN, and a choice to create an account.

Once that is completed, there is a BIG RED button near the middle at the
top saying CREATE, click that and you get a form. Many fields can be left
blank. It is no big deal if you skip or fill in wrongly, it can be edited
later.

HTH
Niclas