polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject query value/transient composite? objects vs values?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 04:05:00 GMT
Hi, I'm confused with value/transient/entity composite, my question is,
I can get entities after I fire a query using query-API inside a UnitOfWork.
1. Can I get value composite by query API? If I cannot, value is persistentable only in a
Entity?
2. Can I query transient? I guess not.
3. module.values()/.entities()/.transients()/.services()/.configurations() is used to declare
those 5 types of composite. Then, what does module.objects() mean?
Thanks a lot.