polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: UseDefaults with custom default value?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 07:50:37 GMT
Could you please send me a link about how to use JIRA to communicate with zest-dev ?

发件人: "Niclas Hedhman";<niclas@hedhman.org>;
发送时间: 2016年4月15日(星期五) 下午3:40
收件人: "dev"<dev@zest.apache.org>;

主题: Re: UseDefaults with custom default value?

But the problem is that 'value' has a type and limited to primitives, class
and String (IIRC), so it would need to be String and have a deserializer to
the actual type. Doable, but in your example it would be;

 @UseDefaults(value="8080")
 Property<Integer> port();

and "value" is not actually needed, so

 @UseDefaults("8080")