polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: query value/transient composite? objects vs values?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 05:01:29 GMT
Yeah, http://zest.apache.org/java/latest/core-api.html should contain more docs :)

发件人: "Niclas Hedhman";<niclas@hedhman.org>;
发送时间: 2016年4月15日(星期五) 中午12:54
收件人: "dev"<dev@zest.apache.org>;

主题: Re: query value/transient composite? objects vs values?

Just added a short blurb on Objects to the docs, but more is needed.

Anecdote; A long time in the early days of Qi4j, I spent a lot of time
writing documentation. For many things, I wrote the documentation first and
Rickard would use it to implement the right behavior. We worked almost
side-by-side with docs and code, as features were investigated, developed
and added. Great days.

Anyway, I will try to get that online today.

Niclas