polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject event streaming data feed?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 05:04:28 GMT
Hi,
Is there any mechanism to use event streaming / data feeding with zest. I'd like something
subscribe-publishing like Apache Kafka. I have a data feed server and a set of data feed subscribers.
Each time a feed client subscribe a new topic (a new Value/Entity Composite type), the data
feed server will add this subscribe into its listener list. As soon as the topic event takes
place, it will notify all the related listeners.
1. Is event sourcing able to subscribe/unsubscribe listeners on demand?
1. Does event sourcing have to store every event? I don't need to persist every event. In
other words, one of the listeners will handle event storage, other listeners will pay more
attention on real-time event stream handling.

Thanks a lot.