polygene-dev mailing list archives

From "zhuangmz08" <zhuangm...@qq.com>
Subject cache mechanism?
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 05:21:42 GMT
Hi,

I would like to assembling the following layers (from up to bottm) [Domain Layer] [Cache Layer
(memcached)] [Persist Layer(entity store / index query)] [Config Layer].
I can assemble this layers correctly. I can use (domainModule.newUnitOfWork) to write and
query data. I can find the entities stored in Postgres.
However, I'm confused about caching mechanism here?
When did the system put entity into cache? When newEntityInstance and uow.complete? When newQurey.find
and uow.complete?
When did the system update the cache? When entity.property.set and uow.complete?

Thanks a lot.