polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <hedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: service initialization order?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:36:25 GMT
1. Yes dependency trees are effectively in place. In reality is somewhat
simpler... A model is built from all registered types and what injection is
required for each. When the service is referenced, and it hasn't been
activated, it is activated.
That means if serviceA has serviceB injected, when the serviceA is
activated, the serviceB will be activated if needed. That is pretty
obvious. But if both serviceA and serviceB is marked instantiate on
startup, you will not be guaranteed that serviceB will be activated first,
just because serviceA depends on it.
I don't think you can influence this, other than create a third service
that calls them in order

2. Yes

3. I need Paul to answer that. I am not sure.

BTW, I guess you are Chinese. Do you live in China? In Shanghai? If you
want, we can meet up...

Niclas