polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Shell tool
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 09:09:54 GMT
Hi,

I have mentioned before that I have been working on a Shell tool. Finally
got some time to push it quite a lot down the line.

So far, only one command implemented;

    zest create-project template name rootpackage

It will create a buildable project with name "name" in the directory
"name", and source code is placed under the "rootpackage" package. The
bootstrap code, build system and such is always created, and depending on
the template, additional things is added;
   null - as small as it gets.
   singleton - single layer, single module
   default - 4 layers with all the basic infrastructure set up, includes
minimal domain model.
   restapp - Restlet library based application, all basics, plus a mounted
RestAPI with CRUD operations.

Not totally ready yet. Need to trim more on the templates, but it works in
principle.

BUT, I have an issue and want some help...

I have filtering enabled on the copying of Zest sources into the Zest SDK.
So, I need to ensure that binary files are not mangled with.

def extraDistTextImage = copySpec {
  releaseApprovedProjects.collect { p ->
    from "$p.projectDir/src/dist/"
    exclude "**/*.jar"
    exclude "**/*.jar_"
    eachFile {
      filter(ReplaceTokens, tokens: [version: version])
    }
  }
  into( "." )
}

def extraDistBinImage = copySpec {
  releaseApprovedProjects.collect { p ->
    from "$p.projectDir/src/dist/"
    include "**/*.jar"
    include "**/*.jar_"
  }
  into( "." )
}

But this will place two entries into the ZIP file for the *.jar_ files, and
one of them being correct. Why doesn't exclude work??

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer