polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Property<enum> in ValueComposite ok, EntityComposite fail?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 06:03:46 GMT
No, but it should be quick to look up... Let's see.

There is no fundamental difference as far as I can see. Both use the
ValueDeserializerAdapter, which calls asSimpleValue() and readPlainValue()
(not sure why there are two similar methods) and both implementations seems
to do more or less the same thing (return a string).

Can you check that the output JSON is correct? And also, send in the
stacktrace.

Thanks