polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: My recent changes...
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:54:43 GMT
And looking at some of the other tests, incl RdfQueryTest, the same
"scripts" are failing there too. The failing ones are all about the "Felix"
being returned but not expected. Very strange...

ElasticSearchQueryTest fails the same 4 scripts, and I don't have postgres
installed, but I suspect that the same 4 will fail there too.

Niclas