polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Property<enum> in ValueComposite ok, EntityComposite fail?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 04:09:24 GMT
The explanation is that the serialization system for Values and Entities
are in reality different in 2.1 and older. That is largely due to
historical reasons, and we are successively trying to narrow the gap. There
are quite a lot of areas where similar functionality has multiple
implementations and therefor different set of bugs (or as some people call
it, undesirable features)

It is great that you uncover some of these, so we can get a regression test
into the codebase and make sure it is covered during the refactoring that
is ongoing.

Cheers