polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding ZEST issue-124
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 09:34:49 GMT
[added dev@zest.apache.org]

Ishaan,
Welcome to Zest. It is great that you just dig right into the codebase. But
we would be even happier if you joined this mailing list, so we can all be
on the same page.

When it comes to GSoC --> I have never participated in that process, and I
don't know how it works at all. I have also assumed that only larger
projects in Apache gets approved, and never thought to investigate it
further. I hope that this doesn't discourage you. Small communities are
friendlier, easier to get involved in, and small contributions are more
appreciated than in larger, more famous projects.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer