polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislav Muhametsin <stanislav.muhamet...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi>
Subject Re: Stalled 3.0 effort
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 09:53:18 GMT
I have same problem here as Niclas, but also including weekends (I try
not to forget about my social life :D).
I'm not sure if I have anything concrete to give on this subject, as I
haven't coded Java for a very long time.
But maybe on some issues/changes you people plan on Core, I could give
some insight based on my experiences on C# side.

If we manage to agree on some date & time when to hold a conference
call, which would be ok for person living in GMT+2 timezone, I will be
happy to be at least a listener-participant.