polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: Stalled 3.0 effort
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 09:08:34 GMT
Hey,

Yeah, been too busy last months, need to find a way to get more free cycles.
But I did not give up.

Ok for a chat.

@Jiri: Doodle do handle timezones!

I think Niclas meant that the chat should happen during the weekend but
the Doodle includes next week dates only.

I guess that if the chat is China/Europe then it should take place in
China end-of-day / Europe start-of-day.
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=212,1796236&h=1796236

Reminder: Niclas did set up a gitter some time ago.
https://gitter.im/niclash/apachezest
Only Niclas and I joined so far.
Maybe we can coordinate or have an async discussion as we go there.

Cheers

/Paul