polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Campos <rafael.fel...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Zest Possible Contribution
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 22:19:02 GMT

Hi,

I better introduce myself I am Rafael and I am a student of distributed
systems engineering.

In subject that I have we talked about some of the concepts that I think
are in Apache Zest. I tried to give it a shot to see how it works but I
struggled a little. Maybe because I am not understanding the point.

In any case I tried to do my own implementation of something similar.
You can find it at the following repo:

https://github.com/Mashashi/javaroles/

Please if you have the time or someone on the team of the apache zest
give it a look. I would be thrilled to have my name associated somehow
to a apache project. It would be a great honour.

The most important thing in the repo that I send, is the test cases
defined in

class pt.mashashi.javaroles.composition.ResolveRoleMethodTest

Thank you very much for your time,
Waiting for a kind or not so kind reply :)
Rafael