polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Multiple @Concerns declaration of same class
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 05:56:17 GMT
It seems that in previous versions of Qi4j/Zest, it may have been possible
to declare the same Concern (and SideEffect) multiple times and it would
have been invoked multiple times.

This was detected in TransientAsClassTest, where if I added a Concern, then
it was found both as a declaration on the Composite as well as on the Mixin.

I have add a check that if the Concern/SideEffect is already declared, it
won't be declared again. Equality is defined by ConcernModel, which is just
the class name of the Concern.

Question; Is this the correct semantic behavior? It will be the "first"
Concern that remains, i.e. the "outer most" one.

Cheer
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer