polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Kent SĂžlvsten <kent.soelvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistency between indexers and stores?
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 05:55:11 GMT
Den 14-12-2015 kl. 03:55 skrev Niclas Hedhman:
> I think that the key to solving this problem is creation of testcases that
> highlights the many problems. And I don't think I am capable of making
> those on my own, we need a collaborative effort here...
>
> Soooo, I have pushed a new branch ZEST-132, which currently is 'develop',
> but I want this branch to get new testcases which shows all the problems in
> the current Indexing/Query semantics. Of course, those testcases will be
> failing and that is the whole point of bringing this out of the 'develop'
> branch.
>
> WDYT?
Agreed.

I have previously created the first testcases regarding querying in a
multi-module zest-deployment. But those are more reflecting the state
"as-is" instead of "as-wanted".

See for example RdfQueryMultiModuleTest.

We could definitely use much more tests using multiple modules.
> I would be delighted if you could write the Visibiility section in the
> core/api/src/docs/structure.txt. It is currently empty, and it needs some
> love...
>
> I think I will look into this soon-ish. I have created
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEST-132 to track it.

I will do that

/Kent