polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <hedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scheduler library
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:25:00 GMT
A heads-up...

Still not working properly. Some initialization issues and also that the
Cron routine returns "now" if "now" was just executed. Need to push it
forward one second for it to grab the next point in time.

Just want to let you know that I am working on it, and need to have solved
by tomorrow... Spent too much time on it already. :-(

Cheers
Niclas