polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Kent SĂžlvsten <kent.soelvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quartz spike
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:06:07 GMT
A shame :-(

I think you should push it somewhere to preserve it for now.

My gut feeling is that (some day) we should improve enterprise
integration ...
something involving coordination between an XA transaction and a UOW
- and then use a JDBCJobStore with global transactions.

That could potentially solve a lot of problems in EE deployments - and a
RamJobStore might be sufficient for SE (standalone) deployments.

But i admit, I dont know how (yet) to accomplish that integration -
implementing an XA resource is probably too complicated and hopefully
unnecessary.

/Kent