polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit signing?
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 22:34:32 GMT
Hi Niclas,
after reading so many emails on Git and code provenance (and maybe
lost some email ...) I fear to introduce only a small complexity
without too much gain ... anyway I think that we could try something,
if not in main repository in zest-sandbox.

I have a Code Signing PGP key with my Apache ID that's still valid; to
begin we could exchange our public key between us :-) . And then add
to KEYS file in Zest source repository.
My Key ID is: F9EDAF10 , note that's published at MIT Key Server
(should be valid, please tell me if not because it's not clear); you
can find it even here (two asc files but it's the same key):
http://people.apache.org/~smartini/
I put here in attach here just for convenience.

Niclas, your ?
Paul and others ?

Stay well.

Bye,