polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Feedback !!
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 12:46:31 GMT
Hey Nino,

welcome back in life :-)

I see what you mean, but at least from my side there are the following
comments :

1.) In a 50 min Session, one can not really cover details for a "large" App
2.) Where there is no knowledge about Zest in the audience, one has to
first explain e.g. what a Fragment is. Otherwise the code that will be
shown later will not make any sense.

But I see your point, and lets see if we can do it for the next Apache Con
better.
Are you willing to contribute ?

Thank you.

Cheers,