polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Feedback !!
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 15:50:46 GMT
Thanks, and yes that has been discussed in the past. Problem is that it is
not really feasible to do "big applications" at a conference, but Rickard
did a small comparison at Oredev 2009,
http://oredev.org/videos/dci-in-practice

For online content, a bigger example is more feasible. Suggestion of one is
appreciated... ;-)

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer