polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <hedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Feedback !!
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 23:51:22 GMT
3.0 rename as such is done, but it also has a lot of expectations on "deep"
fixes. There is a Jira that tries to capture those;
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEST-109

Some of those are relatively trivial, such as ZEST-123 (change
Base64Encoder) and ZEST-124 (replace Jodatime with Java 8 Time API), but
others are quite massive, such as ZEST-97 which is about total revamp of
how UnitOfWork is handled.

As usual, with other jobs that put food on table, this will take some
time...

// Niclas