polygene-dev mailing list archives

From nino martinez wael <nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Feedback !!
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 08:41:17 GMT
Im alive :)

Okay time for a little feedback.

Disclaimer, I did not stay for the full presentation, one of my
colleagues were chewing my arm off, so we left ~10 mins after
scheduled end.

I would really have liked to see two large applications compared. One
with normal pojos and java workings and another with Zest. So that it
would become very clear how powerful composite programming really are.

I think a simple console app, would do just fine, so that people don't
get hung up on technologies.

WDYT?

regards AND thanks for a good presentation
Nino

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez