polygene-dev mailing list archives

From nino martinez wael <nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Feedback !!
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 17:34:12 GMT
I Know it was in purpose. But I do think it would do good to spend 10
minutes in a, "large" zest app, that would really show some of the raw
power of composite programming.. Just really to put emphasis on
using/reusing fragments.. Because doing a simple project doesn't show, it
only show the overhead. Now some people of course can abstract from that,
others might not.

The speaker console app could be okay. If it had more classes to show of
the many facets of reuse..

Btw on a personal plan I intent to look into zest again.. Any idea on when
naming on packages will be moved to apache naming, e.g. Zest vs qi4j?