polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Feedback !!
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 16:30:04 GMT
Hey Nino,

Good to see you alive :)
Thanks for your feedback, very much appreciated.

We presented something small on purpose. During the presentation we
reviewed the *whole* code of the shown application, we thought this has
value.
If we had two presentation slots we could have used the first one for
the basics and the second one for diving deeper. Or some sort of
workshop/hackaton.
Maybe on ApacheCon 2016?

Best regards

/Paul