polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject ApacheCon Feedback !!
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2015 10:29:31 GMT
Gang,

Unfortunately the sessions were not recorded.
Slides can be downloaded here:
https://github.com/eskatos/zest-apache-con/raw/master/Apache_Zest-ApacheCon_2015_EN_FINAL.pdf

The room was crowded with 30/40 people, more than we expected.
We started a bit late (~12:30) because of the previous presentation so
we ended late (~13:30+). People were definitely hungry but not angry :)

We opted to make some live-code to demonstrate all theory in practice.
We think that approach made a lot of sense and allowed to check that the
attendees were not lost all along the presentation. In the slides you'll
find the github link to the code we showed. We kept it simple in order
to show the essentials, compostion, assembly, step by step.

We got good questions during and after the presentation.

In the afternoon, Roman talked to us about some CloudFoundry
integration. He'll show up on the list about that.

That's all folks, hungarian wine is good :)

Cheers

Jiri & Paul