polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Zest in Action
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:58:10 GMT
Hi Gang,

just a short note - I will have on Monday, 11am EST a call with the
"Manning Publications"
regarding a possible publication of a "Apache Zest in Action" book.

This is the first call and I guess it goes more in a direction like how
does the process
look like, structures, etc. as well as legal aspects. I;m not experienced
in this field
and there I want to use this call to get more informations.

>From my perspective the lack of documentation prevents lots of developers
to join the Zest
community. Therefore having such a .. in Action book would be a step in the
right direction.

I have also a huge respect to start such a project and therefore I;m
thinking more
on a community effort. Having 2-4 co-authors will both decrease the effort
for a single author
and (hopefully) increase the quality for the entire book.

Ideas / comments ?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Jiri