polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Querying?
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 01:01:53 GMT
Yes. The test cases was primarily created by Alin Dreghiciu at a time when
the Visibility was messed up, basically when the UnitOfWork creator's
visibility became the Visibility of everything storage/indexing/query. That
led to a lot of strangeness, and one had to either use a single layer or
declare most Visibility.application.

I think what is missing in our Ubiquitous Language ;-) is the separation of
"Visibility of API user" and "Visibility of SPI user", but that could be an
incorrect generalization.

Once I have a home (next weekend) and a Functioning computer, I will try to
sort out this concept's requirements, and start look at solutions...

Cheers