polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: New restlet library
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 05:14:41 GMT
Well, I don't have my laptop until Saturday.
But that sounds like a regular Indexing module set up problem...

I.e. Config layer's module needs the RDF indexer's configuration type. I
thought that was part of the library and not my app, but I could be wrong.
Or maybe because RDF shouldn't be hardwired as needed by the Restlet lib.

Cheers
Niclas