polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Unable to attend ApacheCon
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 01:21:02 GMT
That is Vancouver in May. At least it is on the right side of the continent
for me (10.5hours flight), and at a time when Vancouver is habitable...
Just no idea if there are going to be any important projects going on at
work at that time. If not, yeah, why not...

I am sure that Paul and others are capable to follow up. ;-)

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer