polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: New restlet library
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 09:59:51 GMT
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> Well, I don't have my laptop until Saturday.
> But that sounds like a regular Indexing module set up problem...
>
> I.e. Config layer's module needs the RDF indexer's configuration type. I
> thought that was part of the library and not my app, but I could be wrong.
> Or maybe because RDF shouldn't be hardwired as needed by the Restlet lib.

Well, that was how the restlet library use the layered assembly that was
just wrong, part of the assembly was done *after* creating the app-model
plus uses were simply not set up ... once I fixed this the app started.

BUT, it stopped immediately as no HTTP service is assembled at all.
Looks like this new restlet library is in a dangling state.
Either some code is missing or I did miss something obvious.

/Paul