polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject 2.1 support branch & 2 hours tutorial
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:24:27 GMT
Gang,

I made some minor changes to the 2.1 documentation.
To commit theses changes I created a 'support/2.1' branch from the 2.1 tag.

We could see it as the 'develop' branch of 2.1.x in the git-flow sense.
We should not expect anything beyond documentation changes and bug fixes
to be commited into this branch. If we have to push a 2.1.1 out, it
would be from this branch.

The change I made to the documentation is to remove the empty 2 hours
tutorial from the menu entries, change "2h42" to "42m" and point to
"Assemble an Application" tutorial at the end of 30m-intro.

Here is the empty 2h tutorial from the 2.0 doc:
https://zest.apache.org/java/2.0/two-hours-intro.html :depressing:

Here is the 30m tutorial from the 2.1/latest doc:
https://zest.apache.org/java/latest/thirty-minutes-intro.html :charming:

Maybe you'll need to clear your cache to see the changes.

Cheers

/Paul