polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Java 8 still Java?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:27:13 GMT
Hi Niclas,

haha.. now you start to be esoteric :-)

Java evolves with time as any other language. Remember this C versus C++
discussions..

What I;m asking my self sometimes is e.g. in case of Scala where one can
produce really
elegant expressions but needs a huge knowledge and experience in order to
be able
to read and understand code sources fast. So code compression prevents lot
of times easy
readability and "hides" key concepts.

Just my 2cents on this topic...

Cheers,