polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zest@ApacheCon / Marketing
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 08:31:48 GMT
Hi guys,

ok, I can take over the this part, means preparing a proposal for a flyer &
let it print.
Agree, stitched T-Shirt looks much more elegant, so lets go for it.
How many T-Shirts do we need ?

Ok, so we have the following topics on the marketing agenda :

1.) Flyer - Text, Design, Print -  Jiri
2.) T-Shirt (Design) - Jiri, Production - Niclas
3.) Marketing Budget - Jiri (I;m trying to find a sponsor)

Do I forgot something ? Any other ideas ?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Jiri