polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Zest@ApacheCon / Marketing
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 15:37:23 GMT
Hi Gang,

as Niclas already announced his speech about Zest has been accepted. This
will increase
the visibility of Zest a lot. Independently of that I think it will be
useful to support
Zest at the ApacheCon with additional marketing actions.

I;m thinking on things like T-Shirts (or Shirts if preferred..). I guess
Niclas will prepare a
presentation that can be then downloaded by those who are interested, but
what about to
prepare a kind of flyer where topics like :

- Where Apache Zest is coming from
- Why does it exists / What problem does it solve
- How is the problem solved
- Key facts / figures
- I would add some nice sketches (building blocks, architecture) just to
keep it simple and easy to read

are shortly summarized.

The purpose of this action is to increase the visibility - when the Apache
folks are back home,
they will have a lot of impressions in they minds that has to be sorted
out. And when there
will be a nice Zest flyer around it will help to remember the key facts and
ideas. :-)

Question : Is there a kind of promotional stand available on the conference
? Simply a place where
we can represent Zest personally and in form of additional informations
like the proposed flyer ?

What do you think guys ? Additional ideas ?

Cheers,
Jiri