polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Fwd: ApacheCON and Apache Big Data Budapest September 28 - October 2
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:19:12 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jan i <jani@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 11:11 PM
Subject: ApacheCON and Apache Big Data Budapest September 28 - October 2
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org

Hi

Linux foundation (the producers of our events) have just given us an
exceptional good offer:

==============
ASF Committers - it is important to us, the ASF and the Linux Foundation,
to make sure this year's events meet your needs, and that you have the
chance to attend. Join us, then let us know what you liked and what you
didn't and we'll use that feedback for next year.

Many of you are already joining us to speak at the event, which we thank
you for. For those of you who have not decided yet whether you will attend,
I'm pleased to let you know that the Linux Foundation is offering a 'flash
registration sale' for committers through the end of the week; they know as
much as we do the importance of your participation.

So, register before this Saturday August 29th and attend either event for
only €175 (that is a €200 discount from current registration). What's
included? Breakfast, breaks and lunch daily; attendee shirt; two evening
events, and the ability to meet your fellow committers and community
members face to face for discussions and collaboration. We really hope
you'll join us in Budapest.

To register with the discount, click either link below, choose Committer
Registration and use discount code ASFCOMMIT to receive your discount.

Apache: Big Data Registration:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/attend/register
ApacheCon: Core Registration:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/attend/register

For those committers that already registered at the higher price, the Linux
Foundation will be refunded the excess fees you paid to match the pricing
above.
====

Come and join the fun, listen to the talk, talk with your community and
network.

On behalf of the apacheCON Team
jan i.

--